License & Fishing Information
Current fishing license prices are as follows:
Resident Annual: $26
Non-Resident Annual: $68
Senior Annual (65 and older): $11
24-Hour (both resident and non-resident): $10
72-Hour (both resident and non-resident): $30
Local Business That Sell Fishing Licenses:
North Bayou Resort
Pere Marquette Expeditions
The Bottle and Can
Anglers and Boaters: You are an important partner in preventing the spread of fish diseases and other aquatic nuisance species.
Anglers and boaters can take some easy steps to prevent the spread of fish diseases and other aquatic nuisance species such as zebra mussels by taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Clean boats, trailers, and other equipment thoroughly between fishing trips to keep from transporting undesirable fish pathogens and organisms, from one water body to another with special care to clean fishing equipment when you are done fishing known locations of the fish diseases. A light bleach solution is an excellent disinfectant for cleaning your equipment.
- After cleaning allow boats, trailers, and other equipment to fully dry for 4 to 6 hours in the sun.
- Do not move fish or fish parts from one body of water to another.
- Do not release live bait into any water body.
- Handle fish as gently as possible if you intend to release them and release them as quickly as possible.
- Refrain from hauling the fish for long periods in live wells if you intend to release them.
- Report unusual numbers of dead or dying fish to Michigan Department of Natural Resources Fisheries Division offices.
- Educate other anglers about the measure they can take to prevent the spread of fish diseases and other aquatic nuisance species.
All Area Fishing Reports:
Hamlin Lake - Pentwater - Manistee - Ludington - Pere Marquette River
More Boating & Fishing Info...
Bait Tackle and Fishing Supplies
Boat Motor Rentals
Canoes & Kayak Rentals
Discover More Boating & Fishing...
Boating & Fishing on Hamlin Lake -- Take out a pontoon, jet ski, or go fishing for the day on beautiful Hamlin Lake.
Enjoy Boating & Fishing in Scottville -- Not far from Lake Michigan, and right along the Pere Marquette River, spend the day boating or fishing in Scottville.
Boating & Fishing on the PM River -- The long, winding PM River is perfect for kayak, canoeing, and fishing.
Pentwater Boating & Fishing -- Pentwater offers so many boating & fishing opportunities with its many marinas, the Pentwater River and Pentwater Lake.
Boating & Fishing in Silver Lake -- Play in the waters of Silver Lake while enjoying the beautiful Silver Lake Sand Dunes!
Manistee Boating & Fishing -- Manistee Michigan offers year round boating and fishing options.
Boating & Fishing in West Michigan -- Check out the endless opportunities of fun you can have boating & fishing in West Michigan.
Northern Michigan Boating & Fishing -- Check out this list of northern Michigan boating & fishing businesses before you travel up north.